The article deals with the perception of modal scales, genre and musical images as well as a performer’s strategy in playing microtonic music for digital piano were analyzed on the basis of three-positional interviews: “performer — listener — composer”.
- Karaseva, Marina V. 2020. Sol’ fedzhio — psikhotekhnika razvitiya muzykal’nogo slukha [Solfeggio — Psychotechnics of Ear Training]. 4th ed. St. Petersburg: Planeta muzyki. (In Russian).
- Petukhov, Sergey V. 2006. “Pifagorovy otnosheniya parametrov tripletov v geneticheskikh sekventsiyakh i geneticheskaya muzyka [Pythagorean Relations of Parameters of Triplets in Genetic Sequences and Genetic Music].” Deposited manuscript No. 709-B2006, VINITI RAS. (In Russian).
- Petoukhov, Sergey V. 2015. “Resonances and genetic biomechanics.” Symmetry: Culture and Science 26, no. 3: 379–97.
- Soshinsky, Ivan S. 2017. “Notation of genetic music for classical and encoding instruments. Symmetric substructures in genetic scales.” Symmetry: Culture and Science 28, no. 1: 41–58. See also digital version of this paper written for “Music and Symmetry. Symmetry Festival — 2016,” Vienna: “Notation of genetic music for classical and encoding instruments. Symmetric substructures in genetic scales / Notirovanie geneticheskikh stroev dlya klassicheskikh i kodiruyushchikh muzykal’nykh instrumentov. Simmetrichnye podstruktury v geneticheskikh stroyakh” [in English and in Russian].
- Information system of the Russian Humanitarian Science Foundation (RHF). Accessed at October 17, 2021. http://grant.rfh.ru/ais/file/publications/p/36RHG00KvGSc1-bHKw2gc_y0/publication.pdf (дата обращения: 17.10.2021).